- Deliveries are made on working days via the InPost courier company, both as traditional courier parcels, as well as in the form of parcels delivered to InPost parcel lockers (on the territory of Poland). The shipping cost is 9 zł brutto (kurier)or 9,50 zł brutto (Inpost Paczkomaty). Information on the terms and conditions of the services provided can be found at: www.inpost.pl. The delivery time is 2-3 business days.
- Foreign shipments are made via Poczta Polska.
The cost of shipping abroad is fixed at 10 euros.
- The costs of shipping the purchased Goods are borne by the Customer, only in the case of purchasing 18 pieces of comics of one series, the shipping costs are covered by the Online Store.
- Before collecting the parcel, the Buyer is obliged to check that the parcel has not been damaged during transport. If it has been damaged or there is such a suspicion, a complaint protocol should be drawn up in the presence of the courier before signing the receipt of the package. Checking the shipment on delivery is a necessary condition for considering any claims of the Buyer for damage to the shipment in transit. The courier company is responsible for complaints regarding damage caused during transport.
- The claim for improper performance of the postal / courier service expires as a result of accepting the postal item without reservations, unless the defects or damage to the postal item that cannot be noticed from the outside was stated by the customer after accepting the parcel and not later than 7 days after accepting the parcel, reported it to the courier company, or the postal operator the claim in this respect and proved that the losses or damage to the parcel arose in the time between the receipt of the parcel by the courier / postal operator for the purpose of providing the postal service and its delivery to the addressee. The Online Store should also be immediately notified of this fact.
- If the Customer does not pick up the Product ordered by him, he will cover the costs of sending it back to the Store.