1. The administrator of personal data provided in the ordering process as part of the online store is Simon says Monika Kopacz Krzysztof Kopacz based at Małcużyńskiego 5 street in Warsaw,having a tax identification number NIP 9512468389, REGON 381124066.
2 Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
a) fulfillment of the order placed by the customer – art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b) RODO,
b) payments made by the customer under the order – article. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR ,
c) settlements of public law liabilities in connection with the transactions of sale of goods or services – article. 6 paragraph 1 letter c) GDPR in connection with art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
d) creating reports and analyzes regarding the functioning of services and the website, which are the implementation of the legitimate interest of the Administrator – art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR,
e) making copies and storing data – art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR in connection with. art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR,
f) undertaken analytical activities aimed at better selection of services to customer needs, product optimization, optimization of service processes, building customer knowledge, financial analysis of the Administrator, etc., being the implementation of the Administrator’s legitimate interest – art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR,
g) customer satisfaction surveys regarding the quality of service and the level of satisfaction with products and services, including obtaining market opinions, qualitative information, conducting after-sales research – art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
h) implementation of marketing activities regarding own products and services – art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR,
i) offering products and services in terms of customer needs, i.e. profiling – art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR,
j) exercising the rights arising from complaints – art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR in connection with. z art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR ,
k) exercising consumer rights – art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR in connection with. z art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR ,
l) establishing, investigating or defending against claims – art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR, in connection with z art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR or Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter c) GDPR, m) archival – art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR.
4. The data controller informs that your data will be transferred to the following categories of recipients; providing the Administrator with the following services: IT and programming, marketing, debt collection, advisory, consulting, legal, audit, courier or postal services, providing payment channels as part of transactions, as well as public administration authorities in connection with control activities or settlements of public law receivables.
5. Your personal data processed for the purpose of settling public law liabilities in connection with completed orders for a period of 5 years from the end of the year in which the product or service was sold. The data is processed in connection with the concluded contract until the claims arising from this are time-barred. Data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, i.e. for marketing, profiling, analysis or archiving purposes, until the objection is raised, the consent is withdrawn by the data subject or the purpose of processing ceases to exist. The data is processed for the purpose of the complaint until the end of its consideration or until the dispute on this account is resolved.
6. You have the right to request the Administrator to access personal data relating to the data subject, rectify them, delete or limit processing, or the right to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
7. The administrator also informs about the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office). 8. Providing data for the purposes of the above-mentioned purposes is voluntary, however, it is necessary to achieve these purposes. Failure to provide data results in the inability to use the service. In the case of data processing for the purposes of settling public law receivables in connection with the concluded transaction, the data is processed on the basis of the provisions of the VAT Act.
9. Please be advised that your personal data will not be processed for purposes related to automatic decision-making, including on the basis of profiling.
10. Please be advised that in the case of data processing on the basis of consent, you may withdraw your consent by contacting the Administrator via the e-mail address: email@example.com, by phone at the number+48 691099246
or by sending a request to the address of the registered office.